Message from your doctors, nurses and health professionals.
Protect yourself, protect your community:
Don’t spread the virus to each other.
Stay safe, stay alert
When outdoors, cover your nose and mouth tightly with a mask. Using a homemade cloth mask is also okay!
- Wash your hands with soap and water, soap can kill the virus.
Avoid traveling to balik kampung, if possible. Only do it if necessary, with the required police permission.
If it is necessary for you to balik kampung, clean yourself with soap and water first when you arrive before touching things and people. Protect your loved ones.
Protect your family
- Only gather with people from the same house, to prevent the virus from spreading.
- Always keep more than 1 metre away from people who do not live in your house.
After playing outside, children need to wash themselves with soap and water before they enter the house.
- Keep elderly relatives and people with chronic illness safe at home.
If someone gets sick
- Visit the nearest public hospital or Klinik Kesihatan
If you are accompanying a sick person, please ensure both of you wear masks during your journey. Wash yourself with soap and water after contact with the person.
- Everybody else should maintain a safe distance of more than 1 metre away from the sick person
- If someone is very ill, call 999 immediately